SRMG-TABLE TOP-PLC-RAPID MIXER GRANULATOR – GMP- Table Top Model – PLC WITH TOUCH SCREEN
Pilot scale rapid mixer is mainly used in R&D or F&D facility for the wet mixing of the pilot batches. Basically it consists of a Bowl, Impeller & Chopper assembly.
Basically it consists on main structure which is made from mild steel square tube and is covered from SS-304 guard. All main drive related assemblies are covered in to main structure.
THE COMPLETE RELIABILITY OF THE PROCESS TECHNOLOGY FOR THE STEPS
- Mixing ,Homogenizing ,Humidifying, Granulating
As the result on intensive up to date development.
RAPID MIXER GRANULATION PROVIDES:
- High Shear Mixing Precision.
- Short Batch Time.
- Trouble free Cleaning.
As the guarantee for optimum system available in strict compliance with the stipulation of cGMP.
- Basic machine with PLC and graphical operator interface.
- Colour touch screen as a optional.
- Password protected PLC system.
- Power consumption data on HMI
HMI – PLC system provide features like
- Touch Panel function for hassle free operation.
- Recipe Management covers following information.
- Recipe number ( Automatic Generation in sequence )
- Recipe code
- Material Parameters like
- Product Name
- Product Code
- Product Size
- Machine Parameter like
- Impeller Speed RPM
- Chopper Speed RPM
- Batch Management cover additional parameters like
- Operator Code
- Batch Start Time
- Batch Size in Nos
- On demand Report generation Management for
The RMG performs dry mixing & wet granulating by basic design of the special four arm of the mixing impeller and sequences of the mixing process in the cylindrical mixing drum with rounded connection to the base plate, achieve another special effect. The mixing process runs without varying pressure zone in the volume of mixing product. Separately driven multiple choppers can effectively intensify the mixing result in particular when liquid or paste components are added. During humidifying and granulating process of the products, the chopper controls and regulates the granular spectrum and structure of the granules according to the product, chopper shape and time. The RMG system requires only small quantities of granulating liquid or pastes to obtain the required granulate structure. This reduces the amount of drying energy required.
- High Shear Mixing, Homogenizing, Humidifying and Granulating process.
- Offers reproducible mixing and granulation processes.
- Design as per stringent cGMP Model.
- Contact parts of Stainless Steel.
- Easy to install, operate, clean, convenient & user friendly.
- Compact Table Top design.
- Variable Speed Drive for main impeller and chopper motor.
- Easy to dismantle seal and chopper bearing.
- Complete automatic advanced PLC Controls with touch Screen.
Technical Specifications of SRMG-TABLE TOP-PLC-RAPID MIXER GRANULATOR – GMP
|MODEL||SRMG Table Top PLC|
|Max Working volume||5 Liter (3 Kg)|
|Min Working||100 grams|
|PLC - Touch screen||Schneider Make|
|AC Drive For Chopper Motor||Schneider Make or Equivalent|
|AC Drive For Main Motor||Schneider Make or Equivalent|
|Main Gear Motor||0.5 HP, Bonfinglioli Make|
|Chopper Motor||0. 5 HP, 2800 RPM Rotomotive Make|
|Granulation-Main Blade RPM||15 RPM to 150 RPM|
|Chopper Blade RPM||150 to 2800 RPM|
|Main Impeller Granulator RPM||10 to 150 RPM Maximum – Variable.|
|Chopper Impeller RPM||Maximum 2800 RPM- variable.|
|Dimensions||330 x 310 x 442 mm Aprox.|
|Net Weight (Approx)||70 Kg|
Material of Construction [Product Contact Parts]:
|1||Machine Bowl||Stainless Steel 316|
|2||Impeller Blades||Stainless Steel 316|
|3||Granulation Blades||Stainless Steel 316|
|4||Gasket and Seals at Lid and Impeller blade||Food grade material|
|5||Top Lid||Transparent Acrylic|
|6||Discharge Port||Stainless Steel 316|
Material of Construction [Product Non-Contact Parts]:
|1||Machine Structure||Stainless Steel 304|
|2||Equipment Table||Stainless Steel 304|
|3||Trolley as an option||Stainless Steel 304|
|4||Control Panel||Stainless Steel 304|
Supporting Utility Required:
|1||Electrical Supply||Single Phase 3 Wire, 220 VAC, 50 Hz, with Switch plug unit near to Equipment|