Dry / Wet Granulation, screening, Crushing, Breaking
SHAKTI Oscillating Granulator plays an important part in the process of granulation in tablet making as quality of tablet is determined by the virtue of the granules used for its compression. Oscillating granulator can be used for wet and dry aspect of the granulation process Quality of granules are better compared to other processing machineries like multi mill, comminuting mill etc. All contact parts are in stainless steel Mounted on a base Adjustment, cleaning and operation are simple. Sturdy, durable, better productivity unique oscillatory rotor action ensures high outputs and a predictable product with minimum of fines.
Oscillation is done by a gear mechanism & horizontally fitted grinder blade moves in oscillating motion and material is pushed through the mesh to get the output of desired mesh size.
A simple and positive arrangement of holding and tensioning of the screen is provided. The arrangement is such that the screen remains stretched throughout the operation and very close and uniform gap is maintained constantly. Thus it produces better quality of granules and reduces excessive wear on both stirrer and the mesh.
- Robust and durable, quiet in operation, large output.
- A traditional size reduction technology.
- All contect parts are SS 316L & non-contact parts are SS 304.
- Continuous oscillating stirrer drive.
- Suitable for production of granules from dry and wet materials.
- Gental grinding action of horizontal rotor against wire mesh gives uniform partical size.
- Wire mesh or perforated mesh can be used.
- Availability of different mesh sizes of screen.
- Does not generate heat or dust, ideal for sticky heatsensitive products.
- Hopper and rotor can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Safety mesh on top of hopper and side guards are provided.
- Output varies from 30 to 200 kg per hour depending on product and screen.
Technical Specifications of SOG-Oscillating Granulator – cGMP
|Hopper Capacity – Gross||35 Ltrs.|
|Hopper Capacity – Working||25 Ltrs.|
|Screen Size||440 mm x 600 mm.|
|Rotor Size||140mm Dia x 425 mm Long.|
|Oscillations||5-48 RPM – variable|
|Output||30 to 200 Kgs per hour
(Output can vary depending upon material and screen size )
|Charging Height||1280 mm.|
|Discharge Height||850 mm.|
|Motor||1 HP / 0.75 Kw|
|ACVF Drive||0.75 kw.|
|Power supply||220 v , 3 Ph or 415 v, 3 Phase|
|Finish Type||Inside polished Ra = 0.8 micron, outside ground (grain 220)|
|Construction||Complete stainless steel. All parts in contact with the Product in AISI 316/316L.|
|Overall Dimensions||844 mm W x 1108 mm D x 1340 mm H.|
|Net Weight||215 Kgs (Approx)|
|Electric Gear Motor||Bonfiglioli|
|SMPS power supply||Schneider|
|Overload relay||Allen Bradley|