Vertical Main Drive with PLC base automation
Our Vertical Main Drive with PLC base automation, all control system can be operate through touch screen & it features a 1 HP, 230 v, 50 Hz, single phase A.C Motor connected to Sturdy worm Reduction Gear Box is completely Maintenance free.
The speed of Vertical Main Drive is variable and can be varied between 0 to 434 RPM. This is done via an electronic speed controller and the corresponding rpm is displayed digitally. The Vertical Main Drive also includes a timer in order to set time-based operations. All our Multi Attachments can be easily mounted and dismounted on the drive with the help of two quick locking and unlocking knobs.
Technical Specifications of Vertical Main Drive – VMD PLC Touch Screen
|Main motor||1 H.P A.C, 50 Hz, 3 phase.|
|Panel||PLC based touch screen.|
|In put Power supply||230 V, Single phase supply.|
|Speed||Variable type – 0 to 420 RPM Max.|
|Dimensions||23” x 18” x 19” inch|
|Net weight||43 Kg.|
|Gross weight||68 Kg.|
|Packing||25” x 22” x 22” inch|
- Machine Start / Stop Controls on a small Operator Interface Panel.
- Machine Speed Control.
- Production Alarm Identification.
- Speed controls system for various Lab care Attachments.
- Report Generation Module for detailed Batch data, Recipe, Alarm History, Idle Time Summary and Component Replacement History.
- Recipes and Batch data Management.
- Alarm History Management.
- User Management System with Multi Level Password Protection.
- Idle Time History Management.
- Design and validation according to GMP.
- Note: H.M.D. (PLC) –AUTOMATION MODEL ALSO AVAILABLE