High Tech Conical Screen Mill extremely reliable, perfect for even the most demanding of processing requirements in R & D. This Equipment balances performance with simplicity, to provide a solution that guarantees a high output but is easy to operate, clean and maintain.
The Cone Mill is suited to dry, wet or fine milling in the pharmaceutical, food, chemical and consumer goods industries. The mill can easily be adapted for use on different products, simply by changing the granulating screen, presenting a cost-effective solution to your size reduction requirement.
Special Features of Mini Cone Mill – Table Top – GMP
- Compact Design – Ideal for smaller Lab Areas.
- Low maintenance, easy-clean design.
- No metal-to-metal contact
- Variable speed with RPM display.
- Simple to operate.
- Flexible feeding Facility.
- Provide option of inline milling with Rapid Mixer, Blender & Sifter machines.
- All the product contact parts are made from Stainless steel corresponding to AISI 316.
- Non contact parts and outer surface made from stainless steel corresponding to AISI 304.
- Achieve Uniform particle size quickly.
- Low Noise operation with low Heat and Dust.
- Easy changeable screens.
- Easy Clean Design.
- Castors for mobility.
- Sturdy GMP construction.
- High throughput for maximum productivity.
- Adaptable to various products for cost-effectiveness.
- Easy to operate & quick tooling change.
- Positive discharge system.
- Low heat, dust and noise generation for improved working environment.
- Very Low Noise Emissions.
- Dry & Raw Material Milling & Grinding
- Dry & Wet Granulation sizing.
- Tablet & Capsule reclaim.
- Dry Mixing Dispersion.
- Wet Material size Reduction.
- Electric voltage & frequency can be provided as per customer’s requirement to specify while placing an order.
- The rights for the modification in design & spaces are reserved without prior notice.
Technical Specifications of Cone Mill R&D Model
|OUT PUT CAPACITY||2 KG TO 70 KG/HR, DEPANDING UPON THE PRODUCT & THE REDUCTION REQUIRED IN SIZE|
|CHARGING HOPPER CAPACIATY||3 KG.|
|MINIMUM PARTICAL SIZE ACHIEVABLE||Approximately 150 microns.|
|POWER||0.5 HP / 0.37 Kw.|
|SUPPLY VOLTAGE||110V / 220V, 1 PH, 50/60 Hz.|
|IMPELLAR SPEED RANGE||MIN 10 RPM & MAX. 2850 RPM|
|IMPELLER / SCREEN GAP||MINIMUM DISTANCE – NO ADJUSTMENT REQUIRE|
|MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION||CONTACT PART – AISI 316 NON CONTACT PART – AISI 304|
|SURFACE FINISH||INSIDE CONTACT PART – MIRROR FINISH – 0.10 Micron OUT SIDE – MATT FINISH – 150 GRIT(1.06 Micron)|
|SURFACE FINISH||MIRROR FINISH – Ra 0.10 MICRON MATT FINISH – 150 GRIT|
|O RINGS,SEALS & GASKETS||AS PER GMP – FOOD GRADE TYPE|
|SS PERFORATED SCREEN SIZES [HOLES DIA IN MM] AT EXTRA COST||1 MM TO 10 MM DIA HOLE|
|Net Weight (kg.)||52 kg|
|Gross Weight (kg.)||75 kg|
|Gross Weight (kg.)||75 kg|
|Machine Dimensions L x W x H (mm)||550 x 330 x 806|
|Case Size [Outer] L x W x H||711 mm [28”] x 533 mm [21”] x 965 mm [38”]|