SHAKTI Laboratory Scale Table Top Fluid Bed Dryer offers an effective and efficient method for drying & granulating. It is invented keeping in mind the latest GMP norms with all contact parts AISI 316 Quality. By using modular construction and simplified design, we provide flexible installation.
It works on the principle of airflow .It takes time 20 to 45 minutes
(Depends on products and percentage of moisturized)
The Fluid Bed Equipment have a bed of solid particles which are fluidized by passing a stream of filter air upward through a specially designed perforated sheet. The upward velocity of filter air is so maintained so as to slightly lift the solid particles and set them in motion. This motion can be utilized to bring about mixing as well as forward movement of the solids particles. The filter air is heated and the process hot air evaporates the fluid and dries the solids. Fines get agglomerated to large size granules. The process is carried out continuously in batch size. The drying time and inlet air temperature can be set as per requirement of process and there is auto controlled for the same.
Technical Specifications of FLUID BED DRYER TABLE TOP
|MODEL||SFBD 0.5 KG||SFBD 1 KG||SFBD 2 KG||SFBD 3 KG|
|Container Volume- Liters||1 Liters||2 Liters||3 Liters||7 Liters|
|Batch Capacity in Kg||100 TO 500 GR.||500 GR. To 1 KG||1 TO 2 KG||1 TO 3 KG|
|at 0.5 bulk density|
|Drying Temp in ° C||35-80||35-80||35-80||35-80|
|Motor in HP||0.5 HP / 0.37 KW||1 HP / 0.37 KW||2 HP / 1.5 KW||2 HP / 1.5 KW|
|Free Air Flow for inlet air (m³/hrs) 10%||80 m³/hour||200 m³/hour||350 m³/hour||350 m³/hour|
|48 CFM||120 CFM||210 CFM||210 CFM|
|Max. Vacuum ± 10%||60 MBAR||115 mbar||170 mbar||170 mbar|
|Heating Load Kw||2 Kw||4 Kw||8 Kw||8 Kw|
|Electrical Load / Supply||440v/ 3Ph/ 50 Hz||440v/ 3Ph/ 50 Hz||440v/ 3Ph/ 50 Hz||440v/ 3Ph/50 Hz|
|220v/ 3Ph/ 60 Hz||220v/ 3Ph/ 60 Hz||220v/ 3Ph/ 60 Hz||220v/ 3Ph/60 Hz|
|Inlet Air Filter||20 micron||20 micron||20 micron||20 micron|
|Machine Dimensions||450 x 600 x 850||758 x 1024x 2042||758 x 1024x 2042||1185x1015x 2335|
|L X B X H|
|Case Dimensions [Outer]||25 x 30 x 42||35 x 33 x 76||35 x 33 x 77||42 x 50 x 97|
|Net weight||70 Kg||254 Kg||240 Kg||325 Kg|
|Gross weight Approx.||124 Kg||350 Kg||400 Kg||475 Kg|
- High Precision and effective drying technology.
- Pilot scale table top model.
- Design as per stringent cGMP Model.
- All Contact parts of AISI Stainless Steel 316 Quality and non-contact parts of AISI Stainless Steel 304 Quality.
- Easy to install, operate, clean, convenient & user friendly.
- Compact Table Top design.
- Inbuilt design with Inlet hot air and exhaust air blower.
- Turbine blower assembly for air suction
- Electric Heater of Stainless Steel with fins.
- 20 micron filters for Inlet Air.
- Sampling port on product container.
- All gasket white silicon food grades.
- Manual Damper for Inlet and Outlet Air duck.
- Inspection glass window for process visualization.
- Safe earthling arrangement.
- Filter bag MOC-Satin.
- Manual shaking for filter bag.
- Auto timer for batch processing.
- Digital Temperature Controller with sensor for inlet air.
- Digital AMP indicator on front panel.
- The Control panel fitted with Advanced PLC with Touch Screen HMI to Auto control of Process time, Inlet Air Temperature, Filter Beg Shaking etc. Also Emergency stop button provided on machine. The Electric panel is an inbuilt with MCB, Main power supply ON-OFF switch, Contactor and Relay.
- Pneumatically Operated Filter bag Shaking.
- Pneumatically Operated Outlet damper.
Supporting Utility Required:
Electrical Supply 3 Ph Model
3 Phase 5 Wire with Switch plug unit near to Equipment
Air pressure [If Pneumatics fitted Model]