Applications : SHAKTI High Tech Cone Screen Mill (Attachment) extremely reliable, perfect for even the most demanding of processing requirements in R & D. This Equipment balances performance with simplicity, to provide a solution that guarantees a high output but is easy to operate, clean and maintain. The Cone Mill is suited to dry, wet or fine milling in the pharmaceutical, food, chemical and consumer goods industries. The mill can easily be adapted for use on different products, simply by changing the granulating screen, presenting a cost-effective solution to your size reduction requirement. This equipment can be attache in our both Main Drive.
Method of Operation : Unprocessed material is loaded into the product Hopper of the Cone Mill by hand or gravity feed. The material then passes into the milling chamber where a rotating impeller forces the unprocessed material through a stationery cone-shaped screen by a vortex action. The material is instantly reduced in size as it passes through the holes in the screen.
By changing a combination of screen, impeller shape and speed, the finished milled particle size can be carefully controlled. Most important for hygienic requirements, such as those in pharmaceutical and food production, there is no metal-to-metal contact between the impeller and screen.
- Compact Design – Ideal for smaller Lab Areas.
- Low maintenance, easy-clean design.
- No metal-to-metal contact.
- Easy to attaché SHAKTI Main drive unit.
- All the product contact parts are made from Stainless steel AISI 316.
- Non contact parts and outer surface made from stainless steel AISI 304.
- Achieve Uniform particle size quickly.
- Low Noise operation with low Heat and Dust.
- Easy changeable screens.
- Easy Clean Design.
- Sturdy GMP construction.
- High throughput for maximum productivity.
- Adaptable to various products for cost-effectiveness.
- Easy to operate & quick tooling change.
- Positive discharge system.
- Low heat, dust and noise generation for improved working environment.
- Very Low Noise Emissions.
- Dry & Raw Material Milling & Grinding
- Dry & Wet Granulation sizing.
- Tablet & Capsule reclaim.
- Wet Material size Reduction.
Technical Specifications of SCM-CONE MILL
|OUT PUT CAPACITY||1 KG TO 10 KG/HR, DEPANDING UPON THE PRODUCT & THE REDUCTION REQUIRED IN SIZE|
|CHARGING HOPPER CAPACIATY||1 KG.|
|IMPELLAR SPEED RANGE||MIN 10 RPM & MAX. 1000 RPM|
|IMPELLER / SCREEN GAP||MINIMUM DISTANCE – NO ADJUSTMENT REQUIRE|
|MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION||CONTACT PART – AISI 316
NON CONTACT PART – AISI 304
|SURFACE FINISH||INSIDE CONTACT PART – MIRROR FINISH – 0.10 Micron
OUT SIDE – MATT FINISH – 150 GRIT(1.06 Micron)
|SURFACE FINISH||MIRROR FINISH – Ra 0.10 MICRON
MATT FINISH - 150 GRIT
|O RINGS,SEALS & GASKETS||AS PER GMP – FOOD GRADE TYPE|
|SS PERFORATED SCREEN SIZES [HOLES DIA IN MM]|
AT EXTRA COST
|1 MM TO 10 MM DIA HOLE|
|Net Weight (kg.)||22 kg|
|Gross Weight (kg.)||40 kg|